- If your order has not been processed, orders may be cancelled by contacting us. If your order has already been processed, we cannot cancel your order
Change of mind
- Please chose your items carefully as we do not accept returns for change of mind.
- Items can be swapped for other items, but please note there is a 20% restocking fee for swapping products.
- Except where stated in this return policy, there are no refunds for any reason.
- If you receive your item and it is damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to organise a replacement. Please provide a clear description and photo of the damage.
- Customers are responsible for cost of returning goods
- Damaged goods can only be returned for a repair or replacement, and can not be returned for a refund
- Damaged goods can be swapped for another item of equal/lesser value
- Some issues are easily repaired. In these cases we will offer a partial credit for you to take the item to a local repairer.
- The address items are sent from is NOT always the address that items are to be returned to. You MUST contact us prior to returning an order to confirm the return address
- Returned goods MUST be accompanied by a return authorisation number provided by us. Goods sent to us without a return authorisation number are unable to be processed by our warehouse and will be lost. NO refund or exchange will be provided for goods sent to us without the return authorisation marked clearly on the package
- All items must be returned in their original packaging. Items not returned in the original packaging will be returned to you and no refund or exchange will be given
Late and lost shipments
- Extremely rarely there may be delays with the delivery company delivering your product. No refunds or cancellations will be given for late shipments.
- Extremely rarely shipments may be lost by the delivery company. If you have not received the package with 5 business days of the delivery window, we will send you a claim form to complete and you may opt for a replacement or a refund
If your clock has a problem, please follow these steps:
- Download the instruction guide for your item and make sure to follow all instructions
- Visit our customer helpdesk and follow the troubleshooting steps. Many problems can be fixed very easily and do not require any intervention
- If the problem still exists, please contact us with proof of purchase or your registration details for the quality guarantee. We can advise the best course of action to fix your item, which may be to ship you a new part, or direct you to one of our repair agents or a local jeweller for repairs.
- Items under warranty can not be returned for a refund.
- All repairs will be carried out locally in your area with parts only provided by us.
- COBB & Co. is not responsible for return shipping to our warehouse